Domestic Courier Service
Domestic Courier Service
The domestic package of services is designed for the customer’s time-sensitive needs. Its components include:
Rworld Express represents the basic services for handling deliveries in express and cargo mode in India. There are two services offered under this:
- Domestic Express Services for delivering documents and small parcels.
- Domestic Cargo Services for delivering heavier consignments that require special arrangements such as bigger vehicles, dedicated manpower and material handling equipment. It ensures priority deliveries at optimal costs, in both air and surface modes.
Value Added Service (VAS) includes the following:
- Collect on Delivery (C.O.D.): For this product, the “invoice value” of the item dispatched is collected from the consignee at the time of delivery.
- To-Pay or Freight on Delivery (F.O.D.): For this product, the “courier or freight charges” of the consignment are collected from the consignee at the time of delivery.
- Mentioned Piece: This product offers “delivery of declared personal or valuable items”, which are delivered under a customized process ensuring complete safety and security of the tendered package.
Intracity includes the facility of pick-up and delivery in the same city. It is custom-built for the distribution of:
- Bulk documents such as mobile or insurance bills, bank statements and annual general reports.
- Pamphlets, direct mailers, invitation cards and so on.
TechMailer is a state-of-the-art solution that provides effective management of mass and bulk consignments. It features the following key benefits:
- Smart dispatch of mass and bulk mailer to pan-India locations.
- Fast and accurate processing and delivery.
- Instant booking using bar-coded stickers along with address labels.
Smooth pick-up and delivery via a Management Information System (MIS).
RWORLD PREMIUM EXPRESS
RWorld Prime Time is a guaranteed service for time-bound deliveries of consignments, within the next possible business day. It is customized for time-critical shipment needs of both Business-to-Business (B2B) and Business-to-Customer (B2C) segments.
- Time-definite services with assured delivery
- Online track and trace status of consignments
- Delivery confirmations via email and SMS alerts
Each of these services assures delivery within a stipulated time, barring unforeseen circumstances (including force majeure).
RWorld Prime Time 10.30 AM: ensures delivery of consignments by 10.30 AM, the next possible business day from select origins to select pin-codes at select locations. It includes four categories based on geographical locations:
- City Prime Time Plus 10.30 AM, within the same city
- Regional Prime Time Plus 10.30 AM, within the same region
- Zonal Prime Time Plus 10.30 AM, within the same zone
- Metro Prime Time Plus 10.30 AM, for delivery to metros
RWorld Prime Time 12.00 Noon: ensures delivery of consignments by 12.00 Noon, the next possible business day from select origins to select pin-codes at select locations. It includes four categories according to geographical locations:
- City Prime Time Plus 12.00 Noon, within the same city
- Regional Prime Time Plus 12.00 Noon, within the same region
- Zonal Prime Time Plus 12.00 Noon, within the same zone
- Metro Prime Time Plus 12.00 Noon, for delivery to metros
RWorld Same day Express Prime: ensures all types of consignment pick up on the Saturday before 06:00 PM and delivery on Sunday, and is available for select pin-codes across the country.
Realizing the need to cater to a very niche client base that includes large corporate clients, multi-nationals, financial institutes, and banking and insurance companies, RWORLD EXPRESS has introduced an exclusive product called Priority Product.
This product gets special attention in terms of its deliveries done at the destinations. We follow a special operating procedure for this product that entails:
- Separate team for handling
- Dedicated premium line-hauls and service routes to ensure fastest connection and turnaround times
- Ability to handle bulk volumes as per corporate needs
- Enhanced automation to manage complete process flow from customer’s doorstep till last mile delivery
- Options available for securitized handling based on the sensitivity of the shipments
- Ability to handle documents as well as cargo as per the customer’s need
- Single window visibility on MIS, tracking information and support, as needed by the customer, within 24 or 48 hours (depending on the destination).
- High Priority Day Definite service for urgent and important documents and packages.
- Service available through Air, Surface and Express modes.
- Priority Air: Handling cargo shipments which will be shipped by Air
- Priority Surface: Handling cargo shipments which will be shipped by Rail/Road
- Priority Express: Handling document packages which will be shipped by the fastest express mode available
- Customized services to suit timely needs of corporate clients